I just love all the pictures (especially the one of Rhys poking Alanna in the eye)! I feel like i never get to see you guys, so it's nice to at least see you online now. :)
I forgot that Alanna's middle name is Belle. My grandfather has always called me Katie Belle (and still does), so it's a really special and sweet name to me.
Thanks, Katie. Yes, Rhys is a true big brother now... And Belle is my mother-in-law's middle name, so it has family significance. Also, we really like how Alanna Belle sounds as it rolls off one's tongue.
2 comments:
I just love all the pictures (especially the one of Rhys poking Alanna in the eye)! I feel like i never get to see you guys, so it's nice to at least see you online now. :)
I forgot that Alanna's middle name is Belle. My grandfather has always called me Katie Belle (and still does), so it's a really special and sweet name to me.
Thanks, Katie. Yes, Rhys is a true big brother now... And Belle is my mother-in-law's middle name, so it has family significance. Also, we really like how Alanna Belle sounds as it rolls off one's tongue.
Post a Comment