While looking back at recent posts I've realized Rhys doesn't make as much of an appearance as Alanna. I think that's because he has become so much more verbal in our interactions, whereas Alanna is quite physical still, so it's easier to take pictures to post here. The only recognizable things Alanna says are "mum mum mum mum" when she wants me and "dta dta dta dta" when she sees Daddy. So, here is a post about Rhys and some of the funny things he's said recently:
....."and the chipsymonk went up into the tree," said while looking through a book with forest animals in the pictures.
....."Fantatasia" is what Rhys calls the movie "Fantasia". He recently discovered our VHS copy in a drawer. He likes the dinosaurs and the Sorcerer's Apprentice.
....."Rrraawww! Here comes the ty rexie!" when his tyrannosaurus rex appeared at the table.
....."You need to comb your hair, Mommy!" said one morning this week as we were sitting at the table eating breakfast. (I had planned to wear a hat to take him to school, but I sure didn't feel good about the state of my hair after being told that by a three and a half year old!)
He's a pretty funny guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment