I harvested several things from our garden for dinner last evening: red beets, golden beets, a purple onion, chard, lettuce, radishes and peas. With the addition of potatoes and sausage from the farmers' market, we had a delicious meal.
HI. I don't think I have had golden beets. Do they taste different than the red ones? I ordered some of the books we talked about when I was there. The Omnivore's Dilemma and Prodigal Summer came today. Rhys' birthday present is in the mail. It will come addressed to him. I am not sure when it will arrive. Mary Belle
1 comment:
HI. I don't think I have had golden beets. Do they taste different than the red ones? I ordered some of the books we talked about when I was there. The Omnivore's Dilemma and Prodigal Summer came today. Rhys' birthday present is in the mail. It will come addressed to him. I am not sure when it will arrive. Mary Belle
Post a Comment