Rhys has been very musical recently. Yesterday, he regaled Alanna and me for the twenty minute ride home after gymnastics, and was quite animated, creative and hilarious. If we're at home, there's usually a dance number to accompany the song. Recent song titles include:
"Checking on the 'Puter" (Checking on the Computer)
"Going Up the Mountain to Jail" (Just what it says....)
"Ketchup and Honey" (Referring, presumably, to our family's favorite condiments)
And yes, I do wonder what the heck he's thinking and where he gets his ideas!
1 comment:
Haha--I think he should add ranch dressing to the family condiment list! I still have a visual of Rhys looking like Santa Claus after eating ranch at our duplex. :)
Matthew is really into singing, as well. He really remembers the words, too. Plus, he gets pretty upset when I don't know all of the words to whatever song he wants me to sing with him.
Demanding little fella...
Post a Comment