Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm sooooo Tired...

Our Alanna Belle has decided napping during the day is no longer what a big girl like her needs to do (unless, of course, she's strapped into a car seat and it's the middle of the afternoon). So, she has been falling asleep during bedtime stories once or twice a week. This evening, she snuggled up with Daddy's arm and fell deep asleep before the end of stories. At first I was jealous that Daddy was getting all that little-girl love, but then I got to be the one who carried a sleeping two-and-a-half year-old to bed and tucked her in. I felt better after that.

2 comments:

Katie B said...

Awww, very sweet. :) Is Belle really Alanna's middle name? I guess I don't know what her middle name is! My grandpa has always called me Katie Belle, so I'm partial to the Belle. :)

Britton said...

Yep, Alanna is Alanna Belle. She got the middle name from Grandma Mary Belle. Katie Belle rolls off the tongue pretty nicely, too!