Well, here is my apron for the Sassy Apron Swap. I love it... so much so that I don't want to send it away! I had almost enough material to do two of them, so I quickly made myself another one this afternoon, with just a few pieces that were pieced together. However, because I was in sort of a hurry (Rhys could have woken up at any time, but luckily he took a little longer nap today), I fudged up in a couple of places, so my apron is more of a second; in other words, it would be rejected by quality control. Also, as I was wearing it this afternoon, I have to admit I felt a little overdressed to make dinner and clean the house. I'm not really a flouncy girlie girl unless I'm getting dressed up for some reason, but maybe this sort of apron makes housework more glamorous!!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Very Sassy Apron
Well, here is my apron for the Sassy Apron Swap. I love it... so much so that I don't want to send it away! I had almost enough material to do two of them, so I quickly made myself another one this afternoon, with just a few pieces that were pieced together. However, because I was in sort of a hurry (Rhys could have woken up at any time, but luckily he took a little longer nap today), I fudged up in a couple of places, so my apron is more of a second; in other words, it would be rejected by quality control. Also, as I was wearing it this afternoon, I have to admit I felt a little overdressed to make dinner and clean the house. I'm not really a flouncy girlie girl unless I'm getting dressed up for some reason, but maybe this sort of apron makes housework more glamorous!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great apron! The recipient is one lucky gal!
Love the apron! Darling fabric choices!
Thank you both! I had fun making it!
i think it's great! I used that pattern, too.
Post a Comment