I had scheduled my mother's helper to come over this afternoon to play with him so I could spend some uninterrupted time sewing, etc., but I called and canceled little while ago. I don't know if I'll get much done creatively today, even though Rhys is at his quietest- I'm a mommy-nurse instead!
Toy Bag
Last Christmas, Rhys got a toy bag from his great aunt Jan, and we have really loved it. It's so great to have something he can easily carry around and that holds cars, blocks, train tracks, or whatever. I decided to copy the pattern and give away these bags as presents for birthdays this year- so far with great success. Below is one for Rhys's friend Malachai, and I've given two away to our neighbors across the street. I've already got 5 or 6 bags cut out, in both girl and boy fabrics, so I'm ready to add a personalized applique and sew them up. The best thing is, they're only a little work for a big return.
No comments:
Post a Comment