Monday, March 2, 2009

Eating Well

So far, the food processor lives up to my expectations. However, I'm not in the habit of taking photos of my culinary concoctions (unless they're really a lot of work, but the processor was purchased to reduce time in the kitchen so that probably won't happen very often). Successful uses of the food processor in the last few days include: quiche (grated cheese, then made the crust), buttermilk scones, and... at least two other things. See? I can't even remember what I made, so it probably wasn't worth a photo in order to post it here. We all have enjoyed eating what I've been making, so the processor is a handy helper in the kitchen. I'd like to try soup (when you puree half of the contents to give it a more creamy consistency), but I don't think the veggies in our CSA box this week are really geared toward a great soup. I'll have to check again.

No comments: