Today was Rhys's 4th birthday! We are so amazed... and so proud. We had a backyard swim/play party, and I think everyone had a great time. I know Rhys did. He informed me after the party that he turns 5 tomorrow-- presumably so he can have another party. We've also been talking about the nearby elementary school and that he'll go there for kindergarten. So, Rhys told me this afternoon that he was ready to go to Chamisa now that he's the ripe old age of 4. Well, he didn't actually say that, but it was certainly implied with his body language. Or maybe I read a little more into this interaction than was actually there...


1 comment:
What great pictures! I got a little choked up looking at them--I feel very fortunate to be a part of Rhys's life and watch him grow. He certainly is a big boy!
We had a great time at his party--thanks for having us! Your party favors were really fun and thought-out. Matthew loves his Lightning McQueen bag!
Have fun in CO!
Post a Comment