I have been keeping our browser open on this page so I can admire our two cuties... We had so much fun cross country skiing in Idaho on this day. Rhys is such a skier! He skied twice over the holiday and he really seemed to enjoy it. He has shorty skis with snow boot bindings, and he scoots them along like he was born to do it. He was excited to try ski poles, but they got in the way (and were terribly distracting- he had to poke them into every bush and snow bank and they tripped him up when he poked them in the ridge of snow that formed between his skis). We pretended ("tended") to be trains on a train track as we skied along, and while we didn't get too far (15 minutes out, I think), we did enjoy the day immensely.
Some more pics from the day:







No comments:
Post a Comment