Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Making Cookies

We made some sugar cookies before Christmas that were really terrible. That's because I don't eat cookies so I don't like to make them. The kids had a lot of fun baking, and even ate the cookies afterward! (I guess my bias against cookies shows in the first statement. They weren't great looking cookies, but I didn't actually taste them so I don't really know if they were tasty cookies.)




As a note, I do eat chocolate chip cookie dough, which is much better than a baked cookie, in my opinion.

And, just so you know, Aaron is an excellent baker and does all of the important baking in the house. I bought a bread maker for my birthday so we could have "homemade" bread products, but all I do is dump ingredients into the pan and push a button. Exactly my type of baking!

No comments: