Based on the title of this post, it would be easy to expect me to ruminate on the passage of time, how the kids change so quickly (ohmygosh do they!), how many gray hairs I have (thankfully only a few- and only if you know where to look), how fast the world can seem to pass by... But actually, I'm really only talking about the last couple of weeks. Wow! Somehow we were really busy, and I didn't keep up with posts. And, the kids and I are leaving to spend a week and a half with my parents the day after tomorrow, so I probably won't be posting in the next couple of weeks. Thus, where does the time go?
1 comment:
It has been a busy month! Just a quick update--the kids are growing as fast as the bindweed, and we've had some medical issues to deal with, but we are hanging in there! The garden is coming along--early season crops are planted, as well as another patch of grass. Hopefully Britt can find a free moment to add another post soon! --Aaron
Post a Comment