Sunday, April 24, 2011
Swinging on the Porch
Alanna loves, loves, loves to swing ("wing"). When we go to the park, she will happily swing the entire time Rhys is running around. We finally got our swing hung up, and it's her favorite activity outside (when she's not digging in the dirt and getting filthy with her brother). The day wasn't as cold as it might seem since she's wearing mittens. Actually, Alanna is developing a definite sense of style and accessories, so mittens, sunglasses and a hat are part of her typical outfits. She recently added a scarf, and we found a princess hat (bucket had with Disney princesses on it), so when we leave the house she's all decked out. What a girl...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad that Alanna is enjoying the swing--it has definitely been well-used and well-loved! Thank you!
I also appreciate her style--all girl, but still completely individual. You and Aaron are doing a great job raising your little girl (and boy!) to be themselves.
I am very interested in talking with you more about your vegan experience. I had no idea, although it makes sense now since honey is an animal bi-product, that vegans don't eat honey. That would be very difficult for me to do! I can't wait for my spinach and chard to be ready for harvest in the garden and make the green smoothie.
Take care,
Katie
Thanks, Katie. I can't wait for my spinach and chard and kale to help supplement the green smoothies, too. I planted sooo much this year because I know I'll use it!
Yes, Alanna's her own girl. And she's getting more particular about her appearance everyday!
Post a Comment