Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spacey Bean Bag



We went to a birthday party yesterday for our friend Christopher. He turned 3 years old. I made him this bean bag because, well, everyone needs a cool bean bag! I was hoping to find a matching book about space, but didn't find one geared toward 3 year-olds. His mom let me know today that he's had fun tossing the bean bag around (and they like the book I did get him which is about seeds and growing them), which is exactly what a bean bag is for. In my quest for applique, this is another thing that turned out well. It's such a versatile technique!

1 comment:

Katie B said...

Welcome to Blogger! The pillow is adorable--I'm sure the recipient will just love it. I've been thinking about making bean bags and putting in different textured beans and pastas...

p.s. I hope you don't mind that I used your name in my blog!