Monday, April 21, 2008

First T-Shirt Refashion



Well, here's a new t-shirt that I made from two others. I so love it! And I'm proud of it, too. I went on a Saver's splurge this weekend (mostly because the closest Saver's is 100 miles away and I don't get the chance to do this very often). I took a plain black v-neck and spliced it with a crazy patterned shirt. I've always had a problem with the average t-shirt being a little too short, so I cut off a strip of the crazy red shirt and sewed it to the bottom of the black one. I kept both the bottom hems of the shirts so they look really finished. Then I did a reverse applique thingy on the shoulder and some fancy stitch-work to dress it up. Voila!


1 comment:

Katie B said...

Looks great! I'm glad you had success in Abq!