Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hello out there!

It was recently brought to my attention that perhaps people are reading this blog. I mean, I know grandmas and grandpas read it, and I make my husband read it, but apparently there are other friends and family reading it to. I had no idea! I thought I was doing this mostly for the grandparents and for the kids, once I figure out how to publish this as a book so they can look through it when they're older. Since I'm thinking a few more people are looking at it, I've also started trying to spiff up the blog (I added a list of books I'm reading- then I got tired of spending too much time on the computer only thinking about the books I'm reading instead of reading them). So, if you ever feel like it, leave a comment or email me so I know you're out there. (Thank you Katie!)

No comments: